Alos Read other MBA Courses: Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA || Anna University Distance Education MBA
Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA / PGDBA: Special Features
- Ranked 1st amongst the top Distance Learning Institutes for student learning experience - by the magazine Careers 360 Rating in the year 2012.
- Ranked 2nd amongst the Leading Institutes, by DNA Indus Learning Survey in the year 2012.
- Ranked 3rd amongst the Top Distance Learning Institutes - by the magazine Competition Success Review.
- Ranked 8th amongst the Best Distance Learning Institutes - by the magazine Outlook.
- SCDL has been awarded by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra as Maharashtra Government's IT Award for Human Resource Development through quality Distance Education and innovative use of ICT.
Symbiosis MBA Distance EducationSymbiosis MBA/PGDBA is one of the popular and renowned distance learning MBA course in the category of business & management. The main objective behind Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) is to provide help for those students who is searching quality education and looking forward to obtain leadership positions in the current competitive and challenging Business scenario. Symbiosis has prepared its MBA programme with some major courses and unique specializations to fulfill the demand of the different industries. The first 2 semester of the programme focuses on core subjects and in the second year of the programme students has to choose 2 electives from different specialization areas like: Human Resource, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Management Accounting. Students also have an option of dual specialization as well. These subjects taught by experienced academicians of the industry. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning also ensure guest lecturers by Top MBA faculty members time to time and by this Symbiosis wants to add every skill that they need in the future to cope up with their industrial challenges.
Eligibility CriteriaTo take admission into Symbiosis Distance MBA or Symbiosis Distance PGDBA Programme is just as simple as it should be because SCDL wants every management aspirant should be part of the program. To be found eligible a candidate should have:
- A Graduate Degree (in any discipline) from any Govt. recognized university.
- For International/SAARC students a Graduate Degree from any recognised/accredited University/Institution.
- After your precious decision to take admission into the SCDL MBA/PGDBA Programme; the very first step towards taking admission into the programme is to get the prospectus, application form from SCDL Campuses / SCDL Information Centers / Selected AXIS Banks and HDFC Banks by paying required amount of Rs 1100/-.
- Now, you have to submit the form along with Xerox copy of required document at SCDL Campuses and SCDL Information Centers by self or you could get a courier facility and send your application form, prospectus to the SCDL Pune Campus address as well.
- After this step finally you have to submit your programme fee, you can either make Full payment of the Fee or you can go with the installment mode as well.
Programme DurationPGDBA/MBA Programme of Symbiosis University is two years programme and maximum validity of completing the programme is four academic years from the date of registration.
Medium of InstructionMedium of Instruction is English language only.
Fee StructureSymbiosis MBA/PGDBA Fee Structure may be divided by different category such as:
- Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
- Programme Fees
- Dual Specialization Fees
Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
- Indian Residents candidates who are working in General or Civil/ Defence Personnel/ Paramilitary /Police /Symbiosis employee; they have to paid amount Rs.10000/-.
- For International candidates US $100 or Indian Rupees. 5500/-.
- For SAARC countries candidates US $75 or Indian Rupees. 4125/-.
Programme FeesStudents can paid programme fees with available options:
- Full fee payment
- Installment payment
Full Fee Payment ModeUnder full fee payment option a student can paid fee before stipulated date defined by the
University generally falls in the month of September.
- General Fee : Rs.35000/-
- Active Defence / Paramilitary / Police Fee: Rs. 32,000/-
- Fees for SAARC Students: US $ 1150 or Indian Rupees. 63,250/-
- Fees for International Students: US $ 2200 or Indian Rupees. 1,21,000/-
Installment Payment ModeUnder installment payment mode a student can paid the programme fee in installments with EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) option. For more information on installment payment mode we advise you to visit the official website of the Symbiosis University.
Note: Students have to pay additional exam fees per exam attempt apart from above fee structure.
Symbiosis Distance Learning Campuses
Pune - Main Campus
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
1065 B, Gokhale Cross
Road, Model Colony,
Pune – 411016, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91-20-66211000 (Hunting lines)
Note: Contact between 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Saturday
This is not the complete information about the Symbiosis distance learning MBA/PGDBA course. You can also check out the SCDL website for more information.