Shobhit University Distance Education MBA 2016-2017
Shobhit University: School of Distance Education (SDE)Shobhit University offers a variety of Distance Education courses under its School of Distance Education. These distance education courses are catering the need of Undergraduates, Postgraduates, Certificates and Diploma students. Some of popular Distance Education courses of SU-SDE in the management stream are as follows:
- Distance learning M.B.A: Master of Business Administration
- Distance learning BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Executive MBA: Executive Master of Business Administration
- Executive MBA: Diploma in Business Management
- PGDBM: Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Admission Procedure: How to applyAdmission Procedure for Distance Education MBA programme of Shobhit University is very easy. A candidate can visit personally at School of Distance Education, Shobhit University or go to the official website for taking the admission into the MBA programme and follow the instruction of the university. Candidate can collect the distance education MBA Application Form from the University campus as well as selected study centers and also can download from the website by paying the required amount. After the filling the application form carefully he/she has to submit the application form along with required documents as a proof of qualification and eligibility:
- Attested Xerox copy of High School Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Attested Xerox copy of Class 12/Intermediate Mark Sheet and certificate.
- Attested Xerox copy of Graduation Mark Sheets and certificate.
- Attested Xerox copy of Degree of graduation
- 5 colored passport size Photographs
Shobhit University Distance learning MBA: Specialization AreasOne of the main reason behind pursuing a distance education Master of Business Administration degree at Shobhit University is, you can choose your specialization area form a variety specialization areas offered by the School of Distance Education of Shobhit University, Meerut. These are the following specialization areas in which you can choose your career path:
- M.B.A in Marketing Management
- M.B.A in Financial Management
- M.B.A in Information Technology & Systems
- M.B.A in Human Resource Management
- M.B.A in Environmental Management
- M.B.A in NGO Management
- M.B.A in Nanotechnology
- M.B.A in Bioinformatics
- M.B.A in Health Care and Hospital Administration
- M.B.A in Entrepreneurship Development
- M.B.A in Biotechnology
- M.B.A in Intellectual Property Rights
- M.B.A in Global Peace and Security
- M.B.A in Medicinal Plants
- M.B.A in Disarmament Studies
- M.B.A in Total Quality Management
- M.B.A in Ecotourism
- M.B.A in Tourism, Travel and Hospitality Mgt.
- M.B.A in Disaster Management
- M.B.A in Media Management
- M.B.A in Retail Management
- M.B.A in Criminology
- M.B.A in Forensic Science
- M.B.A in Geriatric Care
- M.B.A in Geoinformatics
- M.B.A in Sustainable Development
- M.B.A in Pollution Control
- M.B.A in Insurance Business
- M.B.A in Real Estate Management
- M.B.A in Green Business
- M.B.A in Educational Management
- M.B.A in Institutional Management
- M.B.A in Behavioral Science
- M.B.A in Fashion Design, Technology and Mgt.
- M.B.A in Production and Operations Mgt.
- M.B.A in Materials Management
- M.B.A in Police Administration
- M.B.A in Organic Farming
- M.B.A in Habitat and Population Studies
- M.B.A in Climate Change Management
- M.B.A in Green Technology
- M.B.A in Good Governance
- M.B.A in Planning and Development
- M.B.A in Rural Development
- M.B.A in Women’s Empowerment
- M.B.A in Child Care Management
- M.B.A in Cooperative Management
- M.B.A in Foreign Trade Management
- M.B.A in Mental Health Management
- M.B.A in Tribal Development
- M.B.A in Social Work Management
Eligibility CriteriaTo get admission into Shobhit University MBA programme (2 years), a candidate should have a graduation degree (in any discipline) from any government recognize University.
Fee StructureAs far as Shobhit University Distance education MBA fee structure is concern, a candidate has to pay fee which includes Registration Fees, Course Fees (semester wise) and Examination Fee etc. As per the session 2012-2013, a candidate has to pay to a total amount of Rs 38,500/- for the programme. This includes registration fees, course fees & examination fee. For latest updates on Fee Structure of distance learning MBA programme please visit the official website of Shobhit University – SDE.
Medium of Instruction:Medium of instruction is English Language for Shobhit University distance education MBA Programme.
Examination Calendar for MBA programme:Shobhit University held semester-wise Exams every year in the month of June and December at selected examination centers all over the country.
Course Duration:For Distance education MBA programme of Shobhit University course duration is as follows: Minimum duration: 2 years. Maximum duration: 4 years.
Career Prospects after Distance Education MBA programme @ Shobhit University :A candidate could apply for job in different areas after completing Distance MBA from Shobhit University for example: – In the sector of Marketing Management, , Human Resource Management, Environment Management, Banking Management & Services, Sales management, Real Estate Development, Distribution management, Information & Technology, Financial Management, Retail Management, and many other sectors like: Insurance etc.
Contact Details:Shobhit University School of Distance Education
NH-58, Modipuram Meerut,
Uttar Pradesh India,
Pin Code no. 250110