Annamalai University Distance MBA
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Admission Procedure 2016
(a) Spot Admission Process: For Spot Admission, candidates who live near any of the Study Centres mentioned in Annexure-I of Annamalai Distance Learning MBA Prospectus 2015-2016 can go for Spot Admission himself/herself. If candidate is fulfill the Distance Learning MBA Eligibility Criteria for the session 2015-2016 & has all required documents he/she will be selected for direct admission and may contact to the nearest Study Centre In Person along with following documents:
- Properly filled-in MBA Application Form along with attested Xerox copies of Certificates of qualification and age proof at the time of Admission.
- Original certificates of qualification eligibility and Transfer/ Migration Certificate.
- One attested passport size photograph to be pasted on the Annamalai University MBA Application form.
- 2 recent Passport size Photographs. Note: Candidate should not sign on the photographs affixed on the Scanning Form and Identity Card.
- A Demand Draft (D.D) of prescribed MBA Fees drawn in favour of The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University.
Directorate of Distance Education,
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002
Along with attested Xerox copies of required documents like:
(1) Certificates for the eligible qualification (10th + 12th + Graduation Or Equivalent)
(2) Certificate of Transfer/ Migration
(3) Two recent captured passport size photographs to be pasted on Identity Card and Scanning Form.
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Fee Structure 2016-2017Fee structure of Annamalai University Distance Education MBA programme for the first year: Rs.13350/- and on the other hand, second year a candidate has to pay total of Rs.12300/- for theory student and Rs.12800/- for project student
Eligibility CriteriaTo get admission into Annamalai University MBA Programme, a Candidate must satisfy the following Eligibility Criteria:
A Candidate should possess Any Degree or an equivalent examination (except 10+2+2 pattern degree) to be a part of Prestigious Distance Education MBA Programme of Directorate of Distance Education of Annamalai University.
MBA SpecialisationsFollowing are the specialisation areas of Annamalai University Distance Education MBA programme:
- M.B.A - Master of Business Administration (Medium of Instruction: English and Tamil)
- M.B.A in E-Business (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in International Business (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Human Resource Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Marketing Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Financial Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Information System) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A. (Hospital Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
Medium of InstructionFor Annamalai University MBA programme, medium of instruction would be either in English Language (or) in Tamil Language. But in other 7 MBA specialisation areas medium of Instruction would be in English Language only.
Course DurationThe Minimum duration of completing the Annamalai University MBA programme is two years and maximum duration is 7 years from the year of admission.
Contact DetailsFor any information on Distance Education MBA or other programme a candidate may contact to following contact details:
Annamalai Nagar - 608 002
Tamil Nadu, India
Landline Phone number: 91 - 4144 - 238248/263/796, Fax: 91 - 4144 - 238080
Also Read: Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA || Shobhit University Distance Education MBA