Annamalai University Distance MBA
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Admission Procedure 2017
(a) Spot Admission Process: For Spot Admission, candidates who live near any of the Study Centres mentioned in Annexure-I of Annamalai Distance Learning MBA Prospectus 2015-2016 can go for Spot Admission himself/herself. If candidate is fulfill the Distance Learning MBA Eligibility Criteria for the session 2015-2016 & has all required documents he/she will be selected for direct admission and may contact to the nearest Study Centre In Person along with following documents:
- Properly filled-in MBA Application Form along with attested Xerox copies of Certificates of qualification and age proof at the time of Admission.
- Original certificates of qualification eligibility and Transfer/ Migration Certificate.
- One attested passport size photograph to be pasted on the Annamalai University MBA Application form.
- 2 recent Passport size Photographs. Note: Candidate should not sign on the photographs affixed on the Scanning Form and Identity Card.
- A Demand Draft (D.D) of prescribed MBA Fees drawn in favour of The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University.
Directorate of Distance Education,
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002
Along with attested Xerox copies of required documents like:
(1) Certificates for the eligible qualification (10th + 12th + Graduation Or Equivalent)
(2) Certificate of Transfer/ Migration
(3) Two recent captured passport size photographs to be pasted on Identity Card and Scanning Form.
Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Fee Structure 2017Fee structure of Annamalai University Distance Education MBA programme for the first year: Rs.13350/- and on the other hand, second year a candidate has to pay total of Rs.12300/- for theory student and Rs.12800/- for project student
Eligibility CriteriaTo get admission into Annamalai University MBA Programme, a Candidate must satisfy the following Eligibility Criteria:
A Candidate should possess Any Degree or an equivalent examination (except 10+2+2 pattern degree) to be a part of Prestigious Distance Education MBA Programme of Directorate of Distance Education of Annamalai University.
MBA SpecialisationsFollowing are the specialisation areas of Annamalai University Distance Education MBA programme:
- M.B.A - Master of Business Administration (Medium of Instruction: English and Tamil)
- M.B.A in E-Business (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in International Business (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Human Resource Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Marketing Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Financial Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A in (Information System) (Medium of instruction: English)
- M.B.A. (Hospital Management) (Medium of instruction: English)
Medium of InstructionFor Annamalai University MBA programme, medium of instruction would be either in English Language (or) in Tamil Language. But in other 7 MBA specialisation areas medium of Instruction would be in English Language only.
Course DurationThe Minimum duration of completing the Annamalai University MBA programme is two years and maximum duration is 7 years from the year of admission.
Contact DetailsFor any information on Distance Education MBA or other programme a candidate may contact to following contact details:
Annamalai Nagar - 608 002
Tamil Nadu, India
Landline Phone number: 91 - 4144 - 238248/263/796, Fax: 91 - 4144 - 238080
Also Read: Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA || Shobhit University Distance Education MBA