Bharathiar University Distance Learning MBA 2016-2017
Distance Learning MBA From Bharathiar University: Programme Highlights
- Low and affordable Fee Structure
- 25% fees concession to different candidates such as: Teachers, Defence & Police Personnel, Disabled Students, Press & Media persons, Graduates of Bharathiar University.
- Attending Personal Contact Programme (PCP) is not constraint for students.
- Exams and Results announced by the University as per the Pre-defined dates and on time.
- No Entrance Exam for any course not even for Distance Education MBA /MCA programme.
- Non-semester pattern: exams are held on Annual pattern.
- Easy Admission Procedure for all distance education programmes at Bharathiar University School of Distance Education.
- More than hundred study and spot admission centre across India.
- Bharathiar University also held job fairs and provide job assistance to the students as well.
- Students can also attempt their exams in Tamil Language as well.
- Fees could be paid by the students in installment mode as well.
- Regular programme students can also join UG and PG Distance Education programmes & pursue both programmes at the same time.
- University provides study material in text as well as in the form CD which is a unique feature of the Bharathiar University.
Distance Education MBA From Bharathiar University: Specialization Areas
- M.B.A in GENERAL
- M.B.A in Marketing Management
- M.B.A in Investment Management
- M.B.A in International Business
- M.B.A in Tourism and Hotel Management
- M.B.A in Financial Management
- M.B.A in Hospital Management
- M.B.A in Human Resources Management
- M.B.A in Retail Management
- M.B.A in Airline and Airport Management
- M.B.A in Shipping and Port Management
- M.B.A in Health Care Management
- M.B.A in Shipping and Logistics Management
- M.B.A in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- M.B.A in Customer Relationship Management
- M.B.A in Costing and Financial Management
- M.B.A in Disaster Management
- M.B.A in Banking and Finance Management
- M.B.A in Event Management
- M.B.A in Information System Management
- M.B.A in Financial Services
- M.B.A in Entrepreneurship
- M.B.A in Services Management
- M.B.A in Export Management
- M.B.A in Project Management
- M.B.A in Technology Management
- M.B.A in Aviation Management
- M.B.A in Materials Management
- M.B.A in International Shipping and Air-Cargo Logistics Management
- M.B.A in Shipping and Air-Cargo Logistics Management
- M.B.A in Software Testing and Quality Management
- M.B.A in Industry Integrated
Eligibility CriteriaTo match with Eligibility Criteria of Bharathiar University D-Learning MBA programme, a candidate must possess a graduate degree in any discipline by any govt. recognized University.
Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA Prospectus & Application FormHow to get Bharathiar University MBA Application Form and Prospectus:
- Application by Post: Students can send a Demand Draft (D.D) of Rs.150/- drawn in favor of “ To Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-46” with a self-addressed on a 30cmX24cm size envelope.
- In person: Students can apply By Paying Rs. 100/- (application cost) in any branch of the SBI (State Bank of India) or BOI (Bank of India) Challan without DD commission or a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore payable at Coimbatore and obtain the application form.
- Download from the website: Applicants can download application from the Bharathiar University official website www.b-u.ac.in and enclose with a SBI challan or Demand Draft or any Nationalized Bank for Rs.100/- to apply.
Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA Admission Procedure 2016-2017Once you have decided to take admission into the Distance Education MBA programme of Bharathiar University then it is very simple to getting an admission. After verification of the eligibility of the candidate for admission, he/she has to follow these steps of provisional section of the university:
- Payment schedule and amount of fees payable by the candidate.
- A candidate has to submit original documents/certificates for verification and these documents/certificates will be returned by the staff after verification.
Note: Original Documents/certificates submitted by the students at the time of admission will be returned by the university after verification. However, only HSC original mark statements will be returned after Government verification.
Admission through Spot Admission process: Students can avail the Spot Admission facility at all Study Centres of Bharathiar University. By this facility students must come to spot admission centre along with their original certificates with attested Xerox copies, fill in the application form and make a payment of the required fees in any one of the State Bank of India Branch and can get admission into the Distance Education MBA programme. Spot admission is also done at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore as well.
Change of Name:
If a student wants to change his/her name during the course, he/she should inform about this along with a notice & prescribed format “To the Director, School of Distance Education” with the fee of Rs. 325/- only.
Change of Address:
If a Candidate is making changes in his postal address then he/she should promptly inform about this “To the School of Distance Education” by sending a letter in the prescribed format with their current address and a fee of Rs.50/- only.
A minimum of four weeks are required for correcting and putting the changes into the effect.
Change of Study Centre:
If a student wants to change of Study centre he/she should make an application in the prescribed format along with a fee of Rs.100/- and send it “To the School of Distance Education”.
Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA Fee Structure 2016-2017Bharathiar University fee structure for the MBA programme is mentioned in the picture below:
- All payments to the Bharathiar University, School of Distance Education will be accepted by the University in a form of a crossed MICR Demand Draft, or State Bank of India (SBI) & Bank of India (BOI) Challan, accompanied by the appropriately filled–in–fee remittance form. The student’s name and enrolment number should be written on the back side of the Demand Draft or Challan.
- Above Fee structure is valid only for the session of 2013-2014. For latest fee structure and other details about the Distance Education MBA programme visit the Bharathiar University Official website.
- Fee once paid will not be adjusted or refunded by the Bharathiar University under any circumstances.
Annamalai University Distance Education
Shobhit University Distance Education
School of Distance Education,
Coimbatore - 641 046, India.
Phone: (91) 422-2428100, 2428108, 2428126, 2422335.
Note: We have tried our best to provide you right Information about the Bharathiar University Distance education programme/courses but the information we have provided here should not be treated as comprehensive. Bharathiar University would be offering other course/courses that we have mentioned here. Students are advised to get in touch with the official website of Bharathiar University as well.