As far as the Acharya Nagarjuna University programmes are concern, it offers different regular courses and Distance education courses such as Distance MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.A, MHRM, LLM, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BHM, P.hD and Diplomas, P.G. Diplomas, Certificates etc. Before moving ahead we let you inform that Acharya Nagarjuna University offers all the Distance education courses/programmes under its Center for Distance Education.
Also Read: Osmania University Distance Education || Pondicherry University Distance Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University: Center for Distance Education
Admission Procedure: Distance MBA Programme
However, Admission of those candidates who have completed their graduation from a University located other than Andhra Pradesh state will have to undergone verification process for Genuinity of his/her programme. A candidate has to present his/her original documents for verification within 2 months from the date of provisional admission either personally at Center for Distance Education Office, ANU or through his/her Study Centres.
Candidates who want to be a part of the programme and wish to take admission into distance MBA course can purchase the Application Form cum Prospectus followed by Entrance Test by paying a specified amount of Fee Rs.500/- (in person) and Rs.550/- (by post or internet).
Instructions for filling the Application Form:
Following attested Xerox/Photostat copies of the documents/certificates are necessary to be attached with the Application Form in the same following order and any carelessness, in this regard may lead you, delay in the admission or rejection of the candidate’s application:
1. Application Form.
2. Attested Xerox/Photostat copy of Date of birth proof or SSC certificate.
3. Attested Xerox/Photostat copy of OD/PC of the qualified exam (only for PG Courses)
4. Memorandum of Marks certificates of the qualified exam (Attested Xerox/Photostat copies only).
5. Attested reserved category certificates with Xerox copies of each certificate such as: cast certificate/Physically Handicap certificate and Sports or NCC certificate.
6. Identification or ID Card.
7. Four self addressed envelopes with stamps worth Rs.10/- affixed on each envelope’s cover.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA: Specialization Areas
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Banking & Insurance Management
- MBA in Hospital Administration
- MBA with dual specialization (3 years)
1. A Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks aggregate (45% for reserved category) Other than BFA and BOL) in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subject at Degree or Intermediate or 10th Class Level. and,
2. Minimum of 2 years of working experience. and,
3. Qualified Score/Rank in ICET or entrance test conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University – Center for Distance Education.
4. There is no maximum age restriction to take admission into any course of ANU-CDE.
Note: Above, BFA and BOL stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Online Learning.
Students can pay the amount of fee with two available options:
- Single payment or Full payment of fee (which includes the examination fees)
- And, in installments(which includes the examination fees)
A candidate has to pay Rs.13060/- in the second year of the MBA programme (2 years) under the single payment option.
Installment option: Under installment option a candidate can pay the fee of the programme in two installments & both the installments include examination fees as well.
For the first year of Distance MBA programme (2 years) a candidate has to pay Rs.10160/ and - Rs.7000/- as their first and second installments respectively.
And, in the second year of the programme, under installment option a candidate has to pay Rs.9060/- and Rs.4000/- as their first and second installments respectively.
All correspondence to the university regarding the fee structure of the MBA programme will be made through a Crossed Demand Draft (D/D) drawn in favour of ”The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar payable at State Bank of India or Andhra Bank at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur.”
Candidates are advised that they should mentioned these information on the backside of the Demand Draft to avoid misuse of the same :
1. Name of the student
2. Father’s Name of the student
3. Name of the Course/Subject.
4. Enrollment Number (for new admission, please mention Application Number)
5. Purpose of payment (for Admission fee/Exam fee etc.)
Online payment of the fee:Students can also pay amount of the fee to CDE directly into its account in State Bank of India (S.B.I) and Andhra Bank. For this they have mentioned name in the required box as “CDE Fee Collection SBI Account No.30036214420 or to Andhra Bank Account No.150810011050058” through any branch of SBI or Andhra Bank, without any other commission or charges.
After receiving the required amount, Bank will issue a unique number called as “J Number”. This “J number” should be mentioned by the student in the application form in place of D.D. No. (Demand Draft number). The counter foil (rest of the part of the receipt) issued by the bank should be attached with the application form. Here, university authorities advised to the students to keep a hard copy/photo state copy of it for future purpose.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded nor adjusted to other courses or other students or other batches in any way and no fee concessions are allowed to any category of the students.
• Acharya Nagarjuna University does not provide fee concession to any category of students.
• For more information on fee structure visit personally at the Acharya Nagarjuna University campus or go to the university website.
Medium of Instruction:Medium of instruction is English Language for Acharya Nagarjuna Distance MBA Programme.
ANU-Distance MBA: Entrance Test 2016This year also Acharya Nagarjuna University is organizing Entrance Test 2016 for Distance MBA programme. Candidates can get the distance MBA Application Form and Prospectus from University campus and also can download from the ANU-CDE website.
Cost of Application Form cum Prospectus and Important Dates for the ANU-CDE Entrance Test are as follows:
Cost of Application Form cum Prospectus Fee: Rs.550/- (by hand) and Rs.600/- (by post/ website)
Important Dates for the 1st Entrance Test
Last date for submitting completely filled in applications: March 2016
Date of 1st Entrance Test (Sunday 1-30 pm to 4 pm): April 2016
Important Dates for the 2nd Entrance Test
Last date for submitting completely filled in applications: May 2016
Date of 2nd Entrance Test (Sunday 1-30 pm to 4 pm): June 2016
Exemption from Entrance Test: if you are different from the crowd then you could escape from the ANU-CDE Entrance Test. Below is the eligibility criteria that can exempt you from entrance test:
- A Candidate with Bachelor Degree and having 10 years of working experience and,
- A Candidate having degree of M.Com / MHRM / MFT / MFM / MMM / CA / ICWA / ACS / MBBS / B.L / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy / B.Sc (Agricultural) with minimum 2 years of working experience after getting PG / Professional Degree are exempted from entrance test.
Course Duration:Minimum Duration of Distance MBA programme of Acharya Nagarjuna University is 2 years and maximum duration is 6 years for single specialization and minimum duration of dual specialization is 3 years.
Study Centers:It is important to know about the nearest study center of your choice before joining any distance education course but here, we can’t give you the complete list of Study Centers of Acharya Nagarjuna University. It is a long list but you can get all the information about approved study centers and study centers list as well as the courses offered in each study centre from the ANU-CDE website www.anucde.ac.in.
Some Other Popular MBA Courses:
- Anna University Distance Education MBA
- Annamalai University Distance Education MBA
- Bharathiar University Distance Education MBA
- Shobhit University Distance Education MBA
Centre for Distance Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjuna Nagar - 522 510
Contact no. 9848285518
EducationFrog suggest you to visit Acharya Nagarjuna University official website on regular basis to get in touch with every news about Distance education MBA and other courses. We wish you all the very best and recommended this university as a part of your future. “Give your career a boost with Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance MBA programme”.