History of ICFAI University:
ICFAI University Distance Education MBA Programme 2016-2017
ICFAI University Distance learning MBA Admission Procedure
Admission Procedure: if you are desired to take admission into Distance MBA Programme, you have to follow ICFAI University Admission policies and guidelines. Your first step would be filling the Application Form of the MBA programme then admission authorities will examine and check the Application Form. After checking Application Form and if they found that your documents are matched with the Eligibility Criteria of the programme they will enroll you into Distance MBA programme.
Along with application form you have to enclose some required documents such as: Photocopies of Degrees/Certificates showing your previous educational qualifications and Date of Birth. Students are advised don’t send the original documents with the Application Form.
Documents required for the programme are as follows:
• Application form of MBA programme
• A recent colour passport size photograph
• Xerox or Photostat Copy of Degrees/Certificates showing Date of Birth of the candidate.
• Xerox or Photostat Copies of Degrees/Certificates of Educational Qualifications.
• Rejection of Application Form: If applicant eligibility does not match with the program’s Eligibility Criteria, Admission Authorities will return the Application Form along with all enclosures and also returned the amount after deducting Rs. 500. However, Candidate can apply again if he/she satisfies the eligibility criteria afterwards.
Eligibility Criteria:To get admission into ICFAI Distance MBA programme you must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Government Recognized University.
Fee Structure:Below in the picture we can see MBA Fee Structure in two forms as a Module-wise and Full Fee Payment with contact classes & without contact classess. Fee may be paid by the students on Easy Monthly Installment (E.M.I) basis as well. Note: This Fee Structure is not up to date & was valid for the academic year 2012 only. For more details about new Fee Structure go to the University website http://www.icfaiuniversity.in
Specialization Areas:As we have mentioned above, MBA programme is consist of 20 subjects divided into four modules of 5 subjects each. Every year a student has to study and completes two modules of the programme. But here we want to elaborate in the 3 module or you can say in the second year of the programme you have to choose one subject as your area of specialization among the available Electives.
These Electives subjects are as follows:
• IT & Systems
• Human Resource Management
• International Business
• General Management
• Investment Management
These areas of specialization will play a crucial part in shaping careers of the MBA students. Thus, we can say that the ICFAI Students’ future is bright.
Also Read: ICFAI Sectoral Distance MBA 2016-17 and Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA 2016-17
Course Duration:The Course Duration of ICFAI Distance learning MBA is 2 years.
Medium of Instruction:English Language
ICFAI University Distance Education MBA Exam Dates:Generally exams are held four times in a year such as in the months of January, April, July and October.
ICFAI University advantages of Distance Education MBA:
• Curriculum: The curriculum is made for the current scenario of business and management and used to update periodically.
• Content: The content of all subjects are designed interesting and of high quality.
• Flexibility: The MBA program is prepared in a flexible manner that provides balance between job and studies.
• Exposure: whether you are an Indian student or an international student ICFAI management practices with a case-study orientation gives you a world class learning experience.
• CBT examinations schedule: ICFAI University schedules exams on Computer Based Test (CBT).
• Time Saving: Computer Based Tests (CBT) of University helps you to save your important time and on the other hand, results are also declared promptly to provide a tension free healthy learning environment to the students.
• Unique Self-study Material: The University provides industry best books, journals, magazines, newspapers and a detailed study plan that focuses on self-learning and development.
• No barrier on attending Contact classes: Students may or may not attend contact classes. All the Contact Classes are on an optional basis and University charged only for those students who want to take Contact Classes.